December 10, 2013
A quick little update.....Mr.Fob, creator of MEHEM, who had been working on getting all of our Epilogue slides and new LI vid, into the ThaneMOD and the version of MEHEM that will be available for the ThaneMOD, has completed his task! The integration of his work, and the ThaneMOD files are almost complete. With this hurdle over with, most of our energy will now be focused on the Installer, and the final test build. As stated in a previous update, we have the code for the installer, courtesy of wavion (he built the installer for both MEHEM and the Citadel Epilogue MOD), so we need to put it together, and interface it with the GUI build.
Once the last test build is released (which we have had a great turn out for volunteers now...thank you all who have offered up your time for testing. ), I will give a full breakdown on what will be included in the first version release, of the ThaneMOD (v1.0). I will also give a brief summary on what we are planning to do for v1.1 and v2.0. Most of this, you can already view on the Official ThaneMOD website (linked below).
Have I thanked you all lately for your continued interest?? Well, I can't express it enough.
December 4, 2013
We have seen that a number of people have visited the new websites, but I feel I need to give a bit more information about the Forum. We hope to encourage more people to sign up for the new Forum.
To curb trolls and spammers, we applied a few measure to help combat them. This includes new visitors to the forum being required to signup for the site, in order to view it. Once signed up, you will find that you have a PM waiting for you. This explains a bit about the site, and the rules. A moderator will put you in the "New Member" category (again, this helps with advertising spammers), which will only give you read access. You will then move on to Regular Group Member. The PM you receive when you first sign up, will explain this process. Since there are so few moderators, this system was devised to help manage rampant spamming and trolling. Sorry for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience.
Our hope is that those interested in the MOD, wanting to talk about the MOD or their favorite drell, and those seeking help with said MOD (once it is released), will use this forum. It is also a great place to go, if you are interested in helping out the MOD team (testing or adding technical expertise). There is even an open "Idea" section. Those that have ideas for new MOD content, can add their thoughts there. Not all may be doable, but ideas are always welcomed.
Hope to see you all in the Forum!
(PS...I will continue to update this Entry, for those that are wondering. It may get archived though, once v1.0 of the MOD is released. Decisions regarding that will be determined after said release. Thank you for your continued interest.)
November, 22 2013
New Website and Forum are live!
A BSN Project page, and related thread, has also been created. As for news of the actual release of the MOD, we are still a little gun shy to release the actual date. With such a small team, spaced over multiple countries, getting a target date has been much more difficult. And as you know, when we lost our main modder, that forced some of our team members to learn new skills quick, and take on double duty.
HOWEVER.....I can say with some confidence, that we will be releasing "soonish". All of these sites, including this information Journal entry, will continue to announce all progress, as we wrap up the final elements for this first version of the ThaneMOD.
The plan is to release three versions of the ThaneMOD. The first version (coming soon), will be v1.0 and will have "most" of the changes that have been posted on this Journal entry. The ThaneMOD website will have detailed listings as to what that includes. The second release, won't be terribly different from the first. It is mostly to wrap up a few things we had to put off, for more critical aspects of the MOD. An example of this, is the Paramour Achievement. This aspect of the MOD requires full Hex Editing, and we only have one team member capable of that. So, as an aside, if anyone reading this is familiar with Hex Editing or other modding skills, please feel free to step forward.
The last version, v2.0, is meant to include things that were not pressing to the main mod (adding a few Thane-centric things to the Citadel DLC, for example), or that we have yet to be able to achieve. Getting Thane on to the Normandy for either the Memorial Scene or a love scene, "may" never come to fruition. We will continue to try new tools as they are made for the modders of ME3, and we keep our fingers crossed that we can achieve something for this. Especially since more Thane, is a good thing!
For now, please join us on the new sites, whenever you wish. The more, the merrier.
Thank you Drellickers, for your continued interest and support.
November 5, 2013
It has been longer than I had planned between updates, but most of what the team has been working on, are MOD elements you are all most likely familiar with.
Here is a short rundown though, on what has been happening:
- Between our plea on Deviant Art, and another on the ME3Explorer Forums, we wrangled in five new testers. This was a great boon, and much appreciated.
- Mr.Fob (creator of MEHEM) is in the processes of helping us implement the new ending slides for both the EC ending, and the version of MEHEM that will be available for those using the ThaneMOD. We basically have all slides finished (they all look great!), but the last one is getting some fine tuning.
- WarrantyVoider on the ME3Explorer Forums, has continued to add new tools to aid in this project (and others). He has been communicating with our techies on what we are hoping to execute in the MOD, and has been trying to help build tools that would help us achieve that. This has been very useful, and we are very grateful for his time and expertise.
- Dusty Everman has been quite busy with his real life work, but has still taken a few moments to continue answering questions we may have.
- And last (but definitely not least! ), the new dialogue changes for the Huerta dialogue with Thane, are coming along very nicely. The "Friendship" dialogue is done, minus a couple of tweaks. The "Romance" dialogue has come a long way. There are currently six lines that still need to be fully implemented, but all the rest are in, and sound great. The timing has been adjusted, so now we need to figure out the camera work.
So, not a lot to report at this time, but I will continue to update. Thank you all, as always.
October 14, 2013
Ended up out of town last week, and was unable to update as I initially planned. So a day late, a dollar short.
I have now integrated some of the previous updates, into the body of this journal entry. I have also added NEW information under the appropriate headings. Just look for the UPDATE note, and corresponding date (for example: *UPDATE 10/14/2013*)
As of now, the QA team is testing the latest test build (Test Build #5), and we have two new testers courtesy of dA. Their time and help, is greatly appreciated.
Warranty Voider (the creator of the ME3Explorer tool that has made this mod possible), continues to add new tools for us (and other modders, of course) to use.
Our new render designer (also from deviantArt) has been hard at work finishing up the last of the epilogue slides and codex/WA entries. She is just fine tuning one of only two slides left. Woot!
It should be noted, that though we have not included many of the names of those who have worked on this project, a well deserved "pat on the back", "job well doing", and so forth is deserved. The HTL site does list those involved, and new names are added as new volunteers have come forward. For the sake of keeping this Journal Entry from becoming too bloated (lol), we will wait till the product is ready for prime time. Then the "congratulations", will be doled out.
Thank you all for your continued interest!
September 26, 2013
Time for a bit of transparency. A couple months back we set a projection for completion of the ThaneMOD, sometime in September. September is now nearly finished, and this initial estimated time of release, needs to be amended.
During these past few months, after the estimated time of release was posted, we unfortunately lost our main coder to real life circumstances. This forced some team members to doubling up on duties, and learn how to use the different tools available in the ME3Explorer application. We found extra help from some wonderful people over at the ME3Explorer forum (including the creator of said application, WarrantyVoider), and that has been tremendously helpful. We also had a hang-up on some of the slides that were being made, but thankfully another Thane fan from dA came to the rescue.
So with this said, I am going to give you all a quick rundown of what has been recently accomplished, and what we still need to complete:
1) Codex Entry/Codex Renders - This is now complete. Thane has his own Codex Entry, complete with a new render, and an in-game conditional trigger.
2) Cabin Photo - This works, though we did have a slight glitch which is forcing us to change how this aspect of the mod is applied. But, it still works, and looks great. We even have it set up to become available after the first meet up with Thane.
3) Manual LI lock-in - By altering some conditionals for autoflirting by other potential LI's, and altering the dialogue used by James to force more autoflirting, we have essentially created a manual romance lock-in for the Thane romance. Non-Thanemancing players will see no changes. Vanilla files will trigger as intended.
4) Dialogue -
A. This has been one of our biggest hurdles, but things are starting to come together. We have the friend version dialogue completed, and integrated into the mod files. However, we are still needing to alter the camera angles on a few things, and remove a couple of long pauses.
B. The romance dialogue has been started on. There are roughly four main things to cover. Just like with the friend dialogue version, we still need to apply camera angle changes. We also have to add new "nodes" (brand new dialogue) and new spots on the dialogue wheel (DW). We need to set up for repeatable kiss and associated lines. And, we need to set the proper conditionals for the Paramour Achievement and avoiding the love triangle obstacles (with ME1 love interests). These "LI triangle" obstacles are not so much in relation to the manual romance lock-in. They are what keep certain choice trees from occurring in the Huerta dialogue.
5) Epilogue - Mr.Fob, the creator of MEHEM, has been kind enough to offer his help on adding the epilogue slides, and integrating our MOD with MEHEM. The biggest hurdle is coming from the vanilla EC endings. Finding a way to "add" the new renders to the epilogue, and have them trigger based on the players choice (Synthesis, Control, high and low EMS Destroy), and whether the player romanced Thane or not, has proven to not be as easy as we had hoped. It doesn't mean it is impossible (at least we hope it isn't...lol!), but it has caused us to reevaluate how this might be done successfully. With Mr.Fob also trying to finish up his latest version of MEHEM (and obligations outside of the modding community), it means that this aspect of the mod may slow the release up a tad.
As for now, I will continue to update, and much more frequently. We have a new tester (possibly three new ones), which will be a big help. The team can not thank you all enough for your continued support, interest and patience, with this project. We have accomplished the bulk of the mod, and hope to have the rest of it done and ready for final testing within a reasonable length of time.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, friends of Thane. We appreciate ALL you Drellickers!
I think I may have inadvertently scared some folks off, in regards to being a tester. lol! There is a bit of spoiling on MOD material that cannot be avoided, if one decided to become a tester. But, rest assured, there are ways to keep yourself from being spoiled completely. Plus, as someone who has been testing this material from the beginning, I can honestly say that when taken out of context (just opening a save, and checking to see if the criteria is met and the mod elements trigger properly), this feels completely different, than playing the game. And yes, I am of course trying to sell some of you on becoming testers, because we really do need a few.
Thanks again, for all the interest and support!
September 9, 2013
HELP THE THANEMOD TEAM
As the MOD team scrambles to get everything finished for v1.0 of the ThaneMOD, we could use some mod testers. We originally started with close to a dozen testers, but are down to three now (and that is including myself and n7petiole). Here is something to remember though, if you would like to help us test the core mod, and mod extras, you will be spoiled for said mod. LOL! Also note, that if you run other mods for ME3, that you may need to disable them, in the event of a conflict. Now, assuming you are okay with all that, these are things we need you to know, and things we would need to know from you:
1) Players would need to use ME3Explorer and a Gibb Save Editor version specifically designed to work with testing the ThaneMOD. We would provide easy access to downloading/installing these.
2) We would need detailed accounts of your tests, as you test the different aspects of the MOD. An essay isn't needed, but should something not function correctly, we need a thorough account of what occurred during the test. We also need to be informed if it did work. A simple statement to the fact that it worked correctly, will suffice.
3) It is helpful if you have saves for Shepards that have romanced Thane, and those that were merely friends (meaning, did not romance, kept him alive through ME2, and is loyal). Since the MOD is designed to work with both romanced Shepards and friend Shepards, it is useful to test both. However, it is not a prerequisite to have both. If you only have saves for a romanced Shepard, that is still (obviously) useful.
4) We would also be very grateful, if anyone who would like to volunteer, could/would commit to testing at least till v1.0 is released. It would be even more helpful, if you could continue to volunteer as we offer further versions of the MOD. But at the very least, sticking with us till the first release is quite important.
5) Your technical knowledge doesn't need to be extensive. The instructions for testing are very well done, and both myself (coldwetn0se) and n7petiole will be available to answer questions. If you are interested in testing, send myself or n7petiole a note through deviantART. Please include the following info:
a) What Shepards to you have saves of, in ME3? (for friend Shepards, please include whom
your Shepard romanced, if applicable.)
b) What graphics card do you use? (NVidia or ATI/AMD)
c) Are you able to commit to testing the MOD till v1.0 is released?
d) Have you ever used Gibb Save Editor, or ME3Explorer?
e) Do you run any other mods for your ME3 game?
We cannot thank you all enough for continued interest in this MOD. We look forward to releasing the first version as soon as we can. Any help with testing would be most appreciated. As always, thank you for your time Drellickers!
*Proof of Concept links. Enjoy.*
We would also like to share with you some in game screenshots that were recently put together by n7petiole (aka giftfish/n7Siha). These are of the revised Huerta Note from Thane, and the War Asset Achieved with Thane's name on it. Both are triggering/working as intended from testing.
Many of the epilogue slides are near completion, and we are also working on the new Codex entry and War Asset renders as well. The Cabin Photo is also in the process of being chosen.
We thank you for your continued support and interest in this mod. Happy gaming to all!
July 2, 2013
We have found aid for some of the technical aspects, from BW's own Dusty Everman (Lead level designer for ME2, and character writer for Steve Cortez in ME3). He has been generous enough to give us leads, advice and practical tips pertaining to the technical side of the MOD. This has been quite an unexpected boon for us, and is much appreciated.
Drellickers and friends of Thane, lend me your eyes! A group of Thane fans, and some talented modders have come together to create a Thane MOD for Mass Effect 3 (this will also be associated with the MEHEM mod, but will stand on its own). The goal of this mod is fairly simple; keep Thane alive through the end of the Mass Effect Trilogy. The mod will be applicable for anyone regardless of romance status. The prerequisites will be a loyal, alive Thane imported from ME2, and the Hanar Diplomat mission on the Citadel (ME3) will need to be successfully completed with Kahje saved.
This mod will offer players another option to what the vanilla game already presents. The original game has one set path for Thane; death by katana and a ridiculous villian (granted, subjective view, but mine nonetheless.) Or, death off screen should the player choose/forget to visit Thane before Priority: Citadel II. As a friend, you will see another path for Thane, that will leave room for the player to imagine his final fate. The Romance path will be similar, but the content will be a bit more concrete. Even people who took no issue from Thane passing in the game, could still find a use for this mod. Due to how the mod will be designed, I consider it another "role playing choice". If a player has already participated in play through(s) with a Thane that dies, then this may simply be another path they could take on a new play through....for example.
To make things a bit simpler to view, I present a breakdown of the current state of the MOD. We do not have a release date set as of yet, but I will update as more information comes in. Without further ado, here are the facts as of now (read at your own risk regarding spoilers for both vanilla game and MOD details): *All content subject to change while in development*
1) We took a poll of Thane fans to find out what path (keeping to lore) they would like to see Thane's life extension, to take. The three choices were:
A. Hanar Treatment (no specifics as to what the treatment is, so as not
to step on any one person's headcanon)
B. Lung Transplant (following the LotSB medical dossier on Thane)
C. Epulmous Device ("Medi-gel" for the lungs, mentioned in CDN report)
The end result was a combo of Hanar Treatment and Lung Transplant. We have already finished that section of the emails concerning his treatment. The treatment has been purposefully left vague (again, so as to avoid peoples personal headcanons), and the lung transplant happens slightly different based on the "Friend" version (FV) of the MOD, or the "Romanced" version (RV). The FV will have him awaiting the additional lung transplant, while the RV will have him mostly recovered from the transplant surgery, by the last email. Reasons will be explained shortly.
2) Emails. This will be the bulk of Thane's communication, but we have added a new dynamic to it, thanks in large part to the incredible techies we have working on the project. Both the RV and FV will have "Conditional" emails. What this means is when certain emails are sent, different plot flags or conditionals will be checked to determine "which" letter Shepard will receive. I will offer you two examples:
Example 1: In the FV, the last email (which is to be sent and received directly after
Horizon) will check the conditions for the players current LI. If say, the
players LI is Tali, the "final email" to be sent will have LI specific content
mentioned by Thane. This is a simple nod that he recognizes his friend
Shepard's romance status.
Example 2: One of the RV emails will be sent after Priority: Tuchanka. We will not
cover conditionals for every possibility, but have set up for a certain
number of them. For example, if you cured the Genophage, Thane
would comment in the email. If you cured the Genophage and Mordin
died, he would also comment on Mordin's passing.
We currently have over 30 different emails set up to trigger based on the Friend path or Romance path, and dependent on in-game mission conditionals. We are already testing these emails by volunteer testers (myself included...everything has been working as intended. Hurrah!)
*UPDATE 10/14/2013* New rewrites to the Huerta note, and one additional email from Thane has been added, and tested. All emails appear to be working correctly, and War Assets are being applied (NOTE: exception is those that have Leviathan installed, but are techie types believe they have figured out how to correct for this. All is looking good.).
3) The Huerta Dialogue. This was a travesty of writing. May sound harsh, but knowing his character, and his different arcs from ME2, this was a pitiful attempt at characterization. To make matters worse, Shepard is not exactly at her finest...LOL. Apethetic might be apropos, when describing Shepards interaction with Thane at Huerta. We have already managed to put together a WIP vid of this scene by re-editing the existing dialogue, and that was a great start. However,we have already learned that we can now go much farther with changing/adding to this dialogue. YAY! It turns out we are able to extract sound files from ME2, ME3, and the Citadel DLC, and use them to replace previously used lines. This will make the whole scene feel so much more character correct, and will be a better set up for things to come (emails and more). We are also attempting to correct some poor animation in the scene, and anything that doesn't lip sync well, will be hidden with camera angles. We are hoping to be sparing with that....we should know how much of this is needed in the next couple weeks or so. *UPDATE* One of our team members has begun doing some dialogue splicing. It sounds great so far!
*UPDATE 10/14/2013* New dialogue has already been implemented, and is currently being tested by QA testers. Not all dialogue changes have been added, but all that have been added are working as intended. Kiss is repeatable, and has new dialogue lines attached to it. Also working as intended by testers.
4) Repeatable Kiss. The "kiss" scene has been a topic of contention among Thanemancers. Considering the paultry bit of romance related material we received, most hold fast to it. But, there are those that find it out of character (what with Shep's predatory tone remeniscent of Jacob's romance in ME2, and the "porn" sounds coming from Fem!Sheps voice....ugh. HA!). So this too is getting a tad bit of new dialogue, and the porn noise has been removed. Even though we have not augmented the new lines for this repeatable scene, we do have a WIP version of that as well, with some line editing and the removal of Shepard's "noise". Already it is a thousand times better. Quite excited for the final result. (if I can get the link to the WIP video, I will post it here for others to see.)
*UPDATE 10/14/2013* Latest test has the repeatable kiss, and new dialogue lines attached to it. Also working as intended by testers.
5) Thane and Kolyat have Left the Building! With the new emails in place, we will send the first email indicating that Thane and Kolyat have departed from the Citadel after Priority: Sur'Kesh. This email will explain why he is no longer at the hospital, and what the "general" steps will be for his treatment. Of course, this means that you will not see him on the Citadel after said mission (so get your face time in before...lol). We have successfully removed his marker from the hospital, and during the Coup, Kirahee (if alive) will fulfill his role as he does on play throughs where Thane isn't available. If Kirahee isn't alive, the Salarian Councilor dies. Again, just as it would if both Thane and Kirahee were not available for that play through. Fear not on War Assets though, we have found a way to make Assets available for an "alive" Thane. New conditionals for having an alive Thane removed from the Coup, have been tested successfully by multiple testers. Working as intended.
6) Two Conditions. The mod will only be playable with an import (obviously) of an alive, loyal Thane. The second condition, the player must complete the side quest to get the Hanar/Drell Assets (Hanar Diplomat, note sent by Jondum Bau). This will be made very clear in the installation instructions, and we have altered the original note from Thane (the one directing the player to visit him at Huerta Hospital) to include a hint about the hanar diplomat. Both Thane's initial note and Bau's email to Shepard will arrive (assuming prerequisites were met), directly after Citadel I. (tested; working)
7) Pretty as a Picture. Another modder found a way to use the Tali photo scene, to work with other Shepards and pictures of their LI.
*UPDATE 10/14/2013* The new cabin photo has worked in testing. However, we have found a bug with certain hardware setups, and the use of mipmaps. For those of us who have run into this "bug", there is a work around (I have been one of those that has had to use the work around). Our plan is to streamline the different methods for getting the cabin photo in Shepard's cabin, so as to make installation as easy as possible.
8) MEHEM. I am not sure if you are familiar with MEHEM, but it is the Happy Ending Mod. Mr. Fob, the creator (who is also working with us on this project), found ways to add LI specific content to this new, happier ending. Some people don't like this ending (they prefer the vanilla ones instead), so our MOD will have a way to use the Thane version of MEHEM or have all BUT the happy ending mod. The main thing that the MEHEM will add though (keeping our fingers crossed), is that Thane would be able to be present at the Memorial for Anderson on the Normandy. This is a cutscene, so no dialogue, and limited interaction. But he will still be there. For a FV they will see an alternate ending slide featuring Thane and Kolyat. Worse case scenario (if we are unable to insert him into the Memorial scene) will be a LI specific slide. Still better than nothing. This will all make sense with the additional content (i.e. emails from Thane), as to how he eventually ends up back on the Normandy.
At this time, our modders are having difficulty getting Thane's likeness onto the Normandy for the Memorial scene. They finally got past the "authorization error" that has plagued them and the MEHEM team, BUT a reskinning of Thane onto an existing character (in this case, we were testing on Traynor) has caused him/her to be "invisible". lol! The techies are still trying some things, but this aspect of the mod is currently up in the air. Should this prove to be undoable, we aim to have a slide for Romanced Thane and one for Friend Thane (which is the only extra MEHEM item we would include for a friend Shepard).
9) Ending tidbits. For both the vanilla ending and the MEHEM the following will be removed/changed.
a. No disembodied Thane voice during dream sequence
b. No Thane in the "sacrificial flashback". Sequence replaced with Anderson
We will be adding epilogue slides to the vanilla ending, for both an alive friend Thane play through, and a romanced play through. The team has begun to contact artists as of last week (6/17 - 6/21) who would be good candidates for creating renders in the style of the ME3 EC ending slides.
10) Flirting by James. (sounds like a cheap perfume, don'it? ) An add on will be available to remove the auto-flirt between James and Fem!Shepard. This will be entirely optional (as some of the MOD elements will be). This has already been tested, and seems to be working as intended. The general idea, is that Fem!Sheps convos would follow something more akin to Male!Sheps convos with Vega.
*UPDATE 10/14/2013* The auto-flirting changes with James, have been working as intended, in testing. The player can still choose to let James call her Lola, but the extra auto-flirts between F!Shepard and James, have been removed or altered.
11) Green is the new black! There will be two "Thane-themed" outfits for players to install, if they choose. One is a redesign of the tank dress, and the other (which is currently available on the BSN for download) is Thane inspired look for the hoodie/t-shirt combo. The dress is currently a WIP, and is coming along quite nicely.
12) Installation. As indicated in one of my comment posts, we are looking at having an Installer built for ease of MOD installation. We are still trying to court some techies on the ME3Explorer forum, to see if we can have this designed. Since the mod will be a "package" of items (Core and Non-Core MOD elements), an installer would allow for the player to install the core MOD, then pick and choose from other non-essential elements meant to enhance the overall mod experience. *Update* Wavion the creator of the installer for the MEHEM, has given us the link for the open-source installer he worked with. He has also offered to help us "package" the installer, once we are ready to do so.
*UPDATE 10/14/2013* This being further researched, but a GUI interface has been designed, and we have confidence that the installer should work quite well.
13) Pop goes the Cheevo! The technically inclined have found a way to trigger the Paramour Achievement with Thane. We are aiming for the first "kiss" to trigger the achievement. Those that never had the achievement trigger, will now have another means to initiate it.
*UPDATE 10/14/2013* Though we have not finished with the editing that needs to be done to achieve this, we still have confidence we can make it work. As for now though, we have found a NEW way of "locking in" Shepard's romance for Thane. After receiving Thane's Huerta note, going to see him at the hospital, and choosing Private Time, the Paramour Achievement should trigger. The same conditions to trigger the achievement will also be used to implement a few changes in dialogue between Shepard and Kaidan (if alive), Liara, and Samantha Traynor. These are the only three LI's Shepard can start a romance with in ME3. Since there isn't a way to normally lock Thane's romance in, we are using certain conditions to change the "path" of the dialogue with these three. It reacts in the same manner as say a Shepard who romanced Garrus, and reaffirmed that relationship in ME3, therefore locking in the romance.
14) DLC (drell lovin' content??...*smirk*). The core mod and extras will work with the EC (technically an DLC) and it looks like our tech has figured out the correct flags to work with the Citadel DLC (ongoing testing). The only trouble we are having with DLC (minus the additions for the MEHEM...see above) comes from Leviathan (so far). It is a minor issue to do with the new War Assets (WA) that we are adding with this new material. Leviathan changed how the game initiated and received WA, and this does seem to cause a "reapplying" affect to our new Thane MOD assets. Again, not a huge issue, but it will be noted in the READ ME section of the mod. No known conflict with Omega as of yet.
15) Show your ThaneMOD pride! n7siha, XenofireX, and myself, have all created signature banners for the ThaneMOD. If you are interested in sporting one around the internet, feel free to grab from this site. We also encourage anyone who is interested in making ThaneMOD signatures, to do so. Have fun!
And there you have it! We have been very fortunate to have some enthusiastic people on board, and everyone has been putting in some great effort. I will keep you all apprised of anything new, or anything we could use a hand with.